Friday, September 08, 2006

Stadium Hundertjährig

Guten Tag



The highlight of my years at Stadium is when I met my future husband in Hella Lonson's German class in 1953.

Gertrude Rocklinger "Rocky" taught us our second year of German. I believe it was her first year of teaching and after our class I'm not sure if it wasn't her last.

My class of '56 was exceptional in that we still get together for a picnic almost every year and on Friday the 15th we will celebrate "The Big '50."

As a child it was a special family outing to go to the Stadium Bowl to watch the "Turkey Day Game" between Stadium and Lincoln. Now, THAT was a true rivalry. Both John and I have great pride that we graduated from Stadium and have so many great memories and lasting friendships.

Thelma (Kvernvik) Rademaker - Class of '56
John Rademaker - Class of '55

Memories@CelebrateStadium.com



CelebrateStadium.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home