Monday, July 17, 2006

Three from '73

Memories


I have three memories to share of my time at Stadium.

The first is that of my best friend at the time, Ann Schadt. I would never have made it through without her warmth and kindness. I hope she knows how much I looked up to and admired her.

The second is of School Counselor John Vitullo. With compassion and understanding he helped me to get out of a horrendous home life.

And, lastly, I am thankful that I was able to spend one year of school with my sister. We enjoyed our very long walk to school (we lived further away than Jason Lee) when she taught me poetry.

We were in a few school plays. We had fun during and after the plays with Mike Johnson. But he had to ham it up and change the last line from Up The Down Staircase to "We are behind you 99.5%" instead of 100%. Thanks alot, Mike!

Coleen Murphy
Class of 1973

Memories@CelebrateStadium.com



CelebrateStadium.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home