Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rebel Because

Personification of the 50's


I was a troublesome little brat at the Castle and was involved in most of the uncivil behavior there from '53 to '56 but did manage to plea bargain with Mr. Elder to get my diploma.

My activities ran from Tiger Hi-Y to metal shop rowdie. I blew town with Ron Conley for a week's joy ride down South in my junior year and then did it again in my senior year with Gary Larson, Chuck Fay, and Richard Taylor. How my dad ever talked Mr. Christie into allowing me back in, I'll never know.

I think I finally grew up about 1980 and realize how lucky I was to have attended Stadium in its prime.

Chuck Fay and Gary Larson are history but I wonder about Dick Taylor. He transferred in from Franklin Pierce and his dad managed the Lucky Stores in town.

I've only missed one reunion and look forward to this one.

Dave Allard - 1956 (BY THE SKIN OF MY TEETH)


Memories@CelebrateStadium.com



CelebrateStadium.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home