Thursday, March 23, 2006

We're all Connected

More memories


My Great Grandfather must have purchased Buetel's Business College from Mary's father, because he owned it under Barger's Consolidated Colleges along with several other business colleges from Tacoma to Walla Walla and one in Idaho,

I'm not sure what year, but, it's interesting to know about Mary.

I have a 1933 Stadium yearbook from my Great Uncle.

Not only did I graduate from Stadium in 1989, but my Father's parents did as well in 1927 and 1931.

While attending Stadium, my Grandfather drew up the blueprints to build their house located on North 7th and Proctor. They have both, unfortunately passed away.

Jodie Heffron '89


Memories@CelebrateStadium.com



CelebrateStadium.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home