Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Family History

Bison rancher

My sister-in-law (class of '57) forwarded this to me as I am a graduate of Stadium's class of 1955.

There is a lot of Stadium history in our family. My step-mother's father is one of the names on the entry plaque of the Stadium students that were killed in WWI, she graduated in 1929, I graduated in 1955.

One of my step-brothers graduated in 1957 along with his wife and another step-brother graduated in 1959.

The folks still live in the Ansonia apartments. Their apartment. overlooks the bowl and the bay and my step-mother keeps me posted as to her "supervision" of the reconstruction. She will be ninety-five this November and still drives herself each day to some luncheon with one of her guilds, clubs, etc, so you can bet that few things go on in the restoration that she is not "involved" in.

I am now in N/W Montana by Glacier Park and have a guest and bison ranch so it is hard to get away to the old alma mater but I definitely intend to make this shindig. Thank you very much

Harold "Hal" Butler,



Memories@CelebrateStadium.com



CelebrateStadium.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home